At Firefly we have a particular package of core services that we provide to our customers. These include, but are not limited to:
- Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- First, Second and Third line IT support
- Incident response e.g. Something has failed, something is infected, something has gone wrong.
- Problem management i.e. Figuring out why something happened or why something keeps happening and resolving the root cause
- Remote and on-site support
- Upgrades, changes and new installs
- Business and IT Problem solving using systematic and proven methods
- Expert advisory services (a sub-section of our expert witness and litigation services)
- Antivirus Management – We partner with eSet to provided managed anti-malware services and enterprise level endpoint protection to all of our customers. We pro-actively monitor the eSet servers and take action promptly when your systems run into a problem. We also provide user education on avoiding malware, and managing incidents when they occur.
- Hosted email
- Cloud services
All of these services are provided to fit in with your business requirements. This means that when you ask us to do something we will ask some fundamental questions to ensure that we understand exactly what your business needs and the appropriate solution is chosen or developed.
All of these services are provided using our many years of IT industry and business experience as well as knowledge of many areas of applicable legislation, some generic such as the Data Protection Act and the Computer Misues Act, as well as some industry specific legislation where required.
We price and manage these services in a flexible manner to suit you and your business budget.